Friday, May 29, 2009

My Presentation

For my presentation I’m doing a magazine filled with information on the Integumentary system, and how Organic make up is different then every day make up. I’ve learn lots about this topic and how the pores work to absorb the harmful chemicals in the make up, and how it's dangerous to wear certain types of make up. However it’s okay to wear make up, but it has to be washed off properly, and used in amounts that aren’t very harmful to your skin…
Im not saying that you shouldn’t wear make up but you should watch how much you put on your skin.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, i deffinatly agree :D
    But what is the difference between organic and every day make up? What are the different ingredients and how do they affect you differently? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, which is better for your skin organic or regular? and what happens to you if you leave make up on to long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya that is what I was wondering to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, I am interested in where and what brands...where can I get 'organic' makeup (is that an actual term? I thought only food was organic :-)...what are the brand names.
    Mrs.K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well there are many types of brands like nvey eco.. they sell organic makeup, i presume you can purchase organic makeup at Remedys Pharmacy in Nelson.
    Jayden and adam, i would perfur the organic make up becuase its a little healther for your skin. The other makeup is Full of chemicals that can cause irriversable damage on the skin and inside the body :)

    ReplyDelete